Your Journey to Tranquility Begins Here!
Step outside your fast-paced life and into the soothing, effervescent waters of your new Garden Leisure Spa. Now offering seven models,
Garden Leisure Spas has the perfect fit for every spa enthusiast.
Built to last and designed for comfort, Garden Leisure spas offer everything discerning spa owners crave. Ample room and first-class amenities make for a
winning combination while high performance pumps and a wide range of jets ensure a professional quality rubdown.
The Garden Leisure line will bring a sense of beauty to your backyard and a sense of serenity to your life.
SKIRTING AND COLORS
Choose the Garden Leisure Spa
that is right for you...
Value added features that set Garden Leisure apart from others...
Find the color and skirting that’s tight for you...
The sound of music - integrated Bluetooth™/FM/MP3 System...
Hot water hydrotherapy
and the benefits...
Your personal aquatic fitness center
in the comfort of your backyard...
Over 140 check points
Double protected fittings
Energy efficient pumps
Icynene™ Foam insulation
Maintenance Free Skirting
User friendly controls
Efficient filtration systems
Explore The Product Showroom
We were previous owners of a hot tub and when ours was no longer in working condition we decided to visit a new dealer near my Wife's office. We purchased a larger 6 person model and were very happy about the constuction and the lack on noise from the pumps that are previous hot tub made.
My sister purchased a spa for her Arthritis and this past January I was dianosed with rheumatoid arthritis as well. The hot water has helped me sleep better and i've even been able to be more active with my grandchildren.
We built a summer home for the family to spend time together and while I was very reluctant to purchase a hot tub for the maintenance issues Im glad my daughter talked me into it. The GL753 model was the perfect addition to the cabin and im even happier that the upkeep has been very limited.
Why Garden Leisure Hot Tubs?
lIMITED CHEMICAL USAGE
GARDEN LEISURE CARES!
The highly Efficient Filtration Systems and Ozone
help reduce the amount of chemicals in your spa water.
Garden Leisure Spas proudly uses recycled materials where possible. We practice “Green Manufacturing” procedures, while ensuring an unrivaled standard of quality.
HIGH QUALITY COMPONENTS
Garden Leisure spas use the best and highest quality components found in the industy.
Premium Swim Spas
GL Premium 13'
Party / Exercise 13'
GL Premium 17'
GL Premium 19'
Green Manufacturing Procedures
Healthier • Quieter • More Energy Efficient
10 Ways a Hot Tub Enhances Your Health
Soaking regularly in a hot tub is an ancient ritual that dates back to ancient greece. For hundreds of years people have been using hot tubs to enhance their lifestyle and improve their health
• A 20 minutes soak will help you fall asleep, and achieve a deeper nights rest, according to the National Sleep Foundation
• Perform low-impact water workouts, easy on the joints
• Convenient access to an age-old source of therapy when you are injured, sore, or need a pick me up
• A free massage when you want, as long as you want
• A proven way to ease pain associated with Arthritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and muscles soreness
• Keeping your body temperature elevated by soaking in a hot tub may help fight off colds and viruses
• Stress relief becomes a daily ritual with a hot tub
• Decrease blood sugar levels and lower blood pressure, according to The New England Journal of Medicine
• Increase Vitamin D intake by exposing more of your body to sunlight throughout the year with an outdoor hot tub
• Soaking in a hot tub regularly may help you lose weight and decrease the appearance of cellulite
Now you can experience hot tub therapy right in your backyard, any time you need it!
Find a Dealer
© 2019 Garden Leisure Spas. All Rights Reserved.
Garden Leisure reserves the right to make product modifications and enhancements.